The CHEA shirt is our take on the retro button down shirt. The bamboo version feels like a soft blend of silk and cotton with a beautiful draping that flows with the body. On this one, the buttons are made from Cambodian coconuts. The organza version of this shirt features silk covered button and has a more structured look. Both versions can be styled tucked in, open and loose or tied in the front.
Raksa is 162cm tall and wears a size S. Looks great fitted or oversized as a dress!
- 100% natural handwoven bamboo
- 100% handowoven organza checks
- Both fabrics were woven in the Takeo Province of Cambodia.
- Unisex style
- Relaxed fit - true to size.
- Classic collar
- Coconut buttons (bamboo) or silk covered button (organza)