Communications, Digital Marketing and Community Management.
Start date: September 2020
Do you love to engage with sustainable fashion enthusiasts and imagine a world where circular fashion is the norm? Do you enjoy both visually pleasing content and informative copy writing? Are you a creative who is curious about the dynamics of a sustainable fashion startup? Then you are in the right place!
GOOD KRAMA is a slow fashion label that produces high quality and trans-seasonal pieces for women and men. We either upcycle textiles from factory waste or hand weave luxurious fabrics following ancestral techniques. We partner with social enterprises and NGOs in Cambodia and operate following the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals and fair-trade principles - all in a centralized supply chain. We believe in full transparency and calculate our ecological impact compared to current industry standards to empower our clients to shop consciously. Our goal is to democratize slow fashion and show that ethics and esthetics are not mutually exclusive.
- Developing a communications strategy in line with our target audience and branding guidelines.
- Creating engaging content for our communication channels (social media platforms and blog posts).
- Assist in creating digital marketing campaigns and tracking performance.
- Managing our community with targeted newsletters.
- Track key analytics and align communication strategy accordingly.
- Currently enrolled in a study program related to marketing/communications in fashion or sustainable development.
- Genuinely curious about sustainable fashion: the ideal intern contributes to that conversation and enjoys writing about it.
- Have an exceptional command of the English language both spoken and written. Ideally you also speak and write in Dutch and/or French.
- A creative self-starter: We're looking for someone who takes initiative and is able to work independently and in a small team environment.
- Comfortable using Adobe Creative (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as well as Mailchimp and social media platforms. Basic knowledge in digital marketing is a plus!
- A good understanding of the European sustainable fashion landscape.
- Living in the Netherlands and able to travel to Amsterdam weekly.
- A five months paid internship (with the potential to go full time).
- A hands-on experience: you will work directly with our founder Katia and get an intimate take on running a young sustainable fashion company.
- A dynamic environment where your opinion and voice matters.
- Possibility to work from home at least one day a week.
- A discount on all GK products.
- A chance to apply your studies in projects that make a positive impact in the fashion world!
If this job description got you excited and you see yourself in this position, please send your CV and a short cover letter in English to email@example.com