SEYHA is the Khmer name for "August". These track pants are made from a lightweight navy cotton chambray. The elastic waistband allows you to wear Seyha comfortably on the hips and the elastic ankle cuffs can be styled up or down depending on your preferences of the day. Krama and stitching details on the legs give Seyha an added touch of sophistication and tailoring to an athletic cut.
Seyha has a relaxed fit that is true to size.
Moni is 185cm tall and wears a size S.
- 100% upcycled lightweight navy cotton chambray
- Cotton krama details of navy, khaki, and beige threads
- Both handwoven in the Takeo Province of Cambodia
- relaxed fit
- krama lined front pockets
- back pockets
- elastic ankle cuffs
- elastic waistband and krama lined string
- stitching and krama leg details